Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter, everyone!  What a blessed season is finally upon us.  I thought I would share a few pictures from our Easter Sunday in place of my usual Weekend In Feminine Dress.  These are mostly taken at my family's house yesterday afternoon...we were all a little tired.  We went to Mass in the morning, my husband's family's house and then mine.  So it was a long day, but definitely a pleasant one.
 
 
Egg hunt!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 This was the first year they all understood how the egg hunt works...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Becky driving her eggs away...
 
 
 
 
 
Beatrice was so tired, but what a trooper!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Neither one looks very happy at the moment...
 
 
 
 
 
 
Much better!  Oliver with my Dad.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My sisters did these, ours were not quite so organized.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 AND I finally remembered I need pictures for my blog!
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 

 I made my dress, modified from a pattern I like...and the shoes are Nine West.
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting!!  May you enjoy this marvelous Season!
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful family! And it's so cool that you can make your own dresses. Any advice for a rookie sewer? (less than rookie, actually)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just keep practicing! I am no where near a professional, but I love design so I do my best and enjoy.

      Delete
  2. I will. :) My husband bought me a thrift store sewing machine and I've been too scared of breaking it to get started! I just need to bite the bullet and get my hands dirty, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Happy Easter! You should start a business! Your dresses and skirts are exactly what I am always looking for but can never find in stores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress and I'm very impressed that you made it yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dress and I'm very impressed that you made it yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...