Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2016

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to share your photos for publication here, please send them to me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Please note: I reserve the right to reject those pictures that do not reflect the ideals of modesty and elegance this blog promotes.  Thank you!
 
 
 
It was colder again yesterday and we even got some snow in the morning!  So we all wore coats to Church.  By late afternoon the snow was gone and the sun shining, so that's when we went outside to take pictures!   I had my hair cut a few weeks ago and like it so much better.  Last year I had layers put in and really did not like them on me at all.  I'm hoping it will grow a little longer before summer...
 
I made this skirt and like it very much.  It has two tier type pieces on the top which you can't really see in the photos.  The fabric is a cotton/linen blend and although I don't love the brown color, I think it will be a versatile skirt.  I had to include the photo of Becky in her adorable floral dress too!  It's Ralph Lauren; I paid a few dollars for it second-hand with a $25 Marshalls price tag (which means it was probably twice that new)!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
I'M WEARING:

Sweater- Gap
Top- Walmart
Skirt- I made
Boots- Etienne Aigner
Necklace- Gift
Earrings- Old Navy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
BECKY IS WEARING:

Dress- Ralph Lauren
Cardigan- Ralph Lauren
Shoes- Second-hand
 
 
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...