Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to share your photos for publication here, please send them to me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Please note: I reserve the right to reject those pictures that do not reflect the ideals of modesty and elegance this blog promotes.  Thank you!
 
 
 
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  We kept busy.  Saturday I spent cleaning and organizing the house (although you probably couldn't tell from walking in...) and Sunday we went to my family's house to celebrate my sister's birthday.  Our children love going over there which I think is so cute!!  My Mom spoils them...  It is always exhausting though when we go over there after Mass which makes a very full day.  Here's what I wore.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
I'M WEARING:

Sweater- Banana Republic
Skirt- I made
Top- Walmart
Shoes- Second hand
Pearls- Gift
 
 
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely color on the sweater! Thank you for the continued inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm curious, what is that little gold pin on your sweater?

      Delete
    2. Thanks for visiting as always! My pin is as a supporting member of the American Society for the Defense of Tradition, Family and Property. The website is TFP.org.

      Delete
    3. Interesting, I'll have to give that a look. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...