Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

A Weekend in Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to share your photos for publication here, please send them to me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Please note: I reserve the right to reject those pictures that do not reflect the ideals of modesty and elegance this blog promotes.  Thank you!
 
  
In a day when modesty and elegance are so rare, I am blessed to have the readers of my blog to hold me to- in today's terms- high standards!  I honestly always think about you when I choose my Sunday outfit, when I'm shopping and when I think about what to wear.  You are my encouragement.  You are part of this apostolate for sure.  Thank you so much for being a blessing to me!!
 
 
Here is what I wore yesterday.  The weather is so beautiful and warm.  Spring has definitely sprung!  On the agenda for this week: gardening, fishing and lots of playing outside.  Life is good in the Springtime I guess.  By the way, I absolutely LOVE these shoes.  There's a tip I guess: you never feel like a real lady unless wearing elegant shoes.  ;)
 
 
 



 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'M WEARING:

Skirt- Valleri!
Sweater- Gabe's
Shoes- Consignment (like new when I bought them for $10!!)
Necklace- Target
Earrings- Francesca's
 
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to posts these. I am encouraged by your blog. My second daughter and I have been wearing only skirts or dresses for about 2 or 3 years now (time always goes by faster than I think). We can typically find skirts at the Salvation Army store or Goodwill but finding dresses that are for every day has been pretty difficult. So we are venturing into creating our own patterns for every day dresses. The plan is currently on hold though due to home improvement projects. I really want a shirt dress. I used to have one back in the 80's. Wish me luck or better yet, say a prayer for us! Again thank you for making the effort to be elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...