Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2016

A Weekend in Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to share your photos for publication here, please send them to me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Please note: I reserve the right to reject those pictures that do not reflect the ideals of modesty and elegance this blog promotes.  Thank you!
 
 
We had unseasonably cold weather this weekend which forced me to get out the winter coats yet again (I think I'll just have to forget about ever packing them away).  Despite the cooler temperatures we visited the park where I got these pictures.  It was windy.  And guess what?  We are moving!!  We're moving sometime in the next few months anyway, but looking forward to getting a backyard (to take pictures in!!) and a little more space.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
I'M WEARING:
 
Jacket- J. Crew
Sweater- Land's End
Skirt- I made
Shoes- Second-hand
 
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...