Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2016

A Week in Feminine Dress: Me and the Girls!

I finally put together our edition of A Week in Feminine Dress Challenge!  It was so much harder than I expected to get pictures of Beatrice and Rebecca but I did my best and should probably just be happy they didn't all turn out like this:










And then I got distracted with this:

















And this:











We don't always keep the kids in boxes by the way.







My husband was on vacation this week for the first time in a long while so it was very relaxing and fun!  This is in our front yard right now:









Anyway, here are the pictures of Rebecca:














And Beatrice (who likes to pose with her eyes closed):





Sunday





Monday





Tuesday





Wednesday




Thursday





Friday





Saturday
(They usually live in bare feet...I put her shoes on just for the 2 seconds in the pictures where she's wearing them.)




They usually live in princess dresses too so it was difficult to get anything else.





And me:





 
Sunday


 
Monday (I guess I like my black and white outfits!!)







Tuesday





Wednesday



Thursday
(I'll let you in on a VERY exciting secret: this skirt will be available in my shop soon!!!!  How much would you pay for it?  I'm calculating pricing now.)





Friday
(I have no idea what's wrong with me here, worst expressions!)





Saturday






THANKS FOR VISITING!!  If you would like to participate in A Week in Feminine Dress Challenge please send your pictures of a week (or day) of modest, feminine outfits to: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  THANK YOU!

10 comments:

  1. I really like your Saturday outfit the best! :) All are lovely though, and your children are adorable :)


    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfits for you and your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your girls look lovely. I especially love your Sunday skirt. I wish I wore skirts more often, but I almost always go to dresses because I stink at putting outfits together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love dresses but have not found a practical way to nurse in a dress. I was disappointed not to wear any dresses in the pictures!

      Delete
  4. You and your girls are so lovely! And the facial expression struggle is real - there's the automatic "It's so awkward that someone is taking a picture of me" expression that I never can seem to shake ;)

    Thanks for linking up! Please make sure to leave a link back to the "My Sunday Best" linkup so that others can find inspiration in it as well, and we can continue building this great community :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely skirts! I love the Sunday one, though Monday's pattern was also really fun. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was surprised at Wednesday's outfit. I understand that finding clothing can be hard while nursing, but to me, your shirt looked pretty tight. Overall your outfits are on point and you,have a lovely style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry if I scandalized you! I think it's a really bad picture, that shirt is not tight at all in person. It is an old shirt that I've had for awhile (and the worse for wear from nursing) so I think that's why it looks bad. I actually have given away that shirt since when I did a big clean out of my closet so I don't think it looks good on me either. Thank you and I definitely apologize.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...