Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2016

June: A Week in Feminine Dress Challenge!

There's no time like Summer to flaunt promiscuity, or so secular society likes to make us think.  Help me counter this detrimental trend and elevate civilization with the grace of femininity by participating in A Week in Feminine Dress!


Are you joining me for A Week in Feminine Dress this June?


Don't forget, ladies, that June begins the "Week In Feminine Dress" challenge!  I will be posting pictures of seven days of feminine outfits at intervals throughout the month!  Please contribute with your very own "Week In Feminine Dress".  It is not at all difficult to take pictures of your outfit every day for a week!  Rules are: No shorts, pants, short skirts (cover the knees please), flip flops, sleeveless tops, tight clothing, low cut tops or anything else questionable.  Dress how you would expect a Catholic lady of principle to dress.  Send your photos to me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com!

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs. Zimmerman,

    What a lovely feature! I applaud your endeavors to promote feminine attire among women, particularly among Catholic women. Alas, I cannot participate as I don't have a camera.

    Agape always,
    Cynthia Berenger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm writing a for school, so I've been doing some research on modesty blogs such as yours, learning some things. (That's why I commented a few days ago, but I just realized I neglected to say why, sorry about that!) I'm writing about Christian modesty, not Catholic specifically (my family is Anglican) and I have two questions, if that's alright.

    1) Is modesty an integral part of your journey as a Christian woman?
    2) Should men strive be modest as well as women?
    3) Do you consider immodest people to be immoral?
    4) Do different standards of modesty apply to different people depending on age or circumstances?
    5) What are your personal standards for modesty and why?

    Of course, you don't have to answer these questions, I'm just a high school student doing a research paper, but if you do thank you so much! God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...