Pages

Monday, July 4, 2016

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog!  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, feminine outfit, including where it was purchased in order to encourage the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to submit your photos, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!



Happy 4th of July, everyone!  I hope many of you will be enjoying cookouts and fireworks today!  Here's what I'm wearing today.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the Week in Feminine Dress Challenge this June!  You all inspired me to think more about representing femininity, modesty and elegance when I am choosing clothes.








I'M WEARING:

Skirt- Croft & Barrow (old)
Cardigan- Thrifted
Top- Merona
Shoes- Consignment





THANKS FOR VISITING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...