Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2016

A Weekend in Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog!  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, feminine outfit, including where it was purchased in order to encourage the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to submit your photos, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!



My sister's family welcomed a new baby boy this week and we were all able to meet him, he's named Connor Patrick.  He is so tiny and sweet and all the cousins just love him.  Then Sunday evening we got to see our second round of fireworks which the kids were very happy about!  Here is what Beatrice and I wore yesterday.  It was very sunny outside when we were taking pictures so I think that's why they turned out blurry; these are the best shots!













I'M WEARING:

Top- International Concepts
Cardigan- Old Navy (old)
Skirt- Valleri!
Shoes- Christian Siriano for Payless
Pearls- Gift




BEATRICE IS WEARING:

Dress- Baby Gap (Secondhand)
Shoes- Cherokee (Secondhand)





THANKS FOR VISITING!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...