Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2016

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog!  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, feminine outfit, including where it was purchased in order to encourage the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to submit your photos, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!



This Saturday in Pittsburgh, PA we held one of over 5,000 Rosary rallies for Police, organized by America Needs Fatima. There was an overwhelmingly positive response from people driving by, literally hundreds of honks, waves and thumbs up. So many Americans support our military and police and are grateful for the sacrifice they make to protect us and uphold law and order.
That cowboy who joined us is our 4 year old son Thomas by the way! He insists on wearing that bandana and hat everyday and stood out on the sidewalk yesterday waving the flag for about 1/2 hour...I guess it doesn't get much more American than that, does it?








And here is an outfit I wore recently.  The apostolate of femininity is more important than ever amid the recent attacks on the Christian West by Islamic terrorists, racists who attack police, and insane people who want to redefine the sexes- who all hate the principles that hold us together.  Femininity is a way to defend the institution of the family and of womanhood and uphold law and order.







I'M WEARING:

Pink Blouse- Banana Republic (old)
Shirt- ELLE Brand
Skirt- Thrifted
Shoes- Thrifted






THANKS FOR VISITING.

5 comments:

  1. I agree, we have to do what we can best do to uplift and enlighten our fellow man. You're doing a great job with this apostolate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sincerely. I appreciate the encouragement of other Catholic ladies most of all!!

      Delete
  2. You are such a lovely Catholic lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The Catholic lady is an ideal that I am still striving after but I am greater encouraged by you ladies who accompany me on the journey!!

      Delete
  3. Colette, I have no words for you. You are an inspiration for us as active lady. I always love to see your blog. Keep going.

    Thanks
    Margarita
    http://www.margaritasport.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...