Pages

Monday, July 11, 2016

Mid-Summer Sales!

Even though it's only July, the fashion world is gearing up for Fall.  So these pretty summer fashions I'm sharing with you are mostly on sale- which just makes them more fun.  Enjoy!






This is such an elegant blue linen skirt from Land's End!





The perfect solution for chilly summer nights, especially if you happen to be on the New England seashore!  Just look at that beautiful cable stitching!





I think turquoise jewelry is lovely, especially in the summertime!





There are some absolutely stunning hats at this store; this one looks practical!





Sweet Salt Clothing has some nice tops like this pretty detailed blouse.





I mentioned Dainty Jewels before and just so you know I love this dress!






I was recently introduced to Modli which offers lots of nice skirts and modest clothing!
I like this outfit idea for a wedding or formal event.




The finest leather shoes are made in Italy, like these beautiful pumps





I love the chambray dresses and finally found this one in an acceptable length.
I would wear it with a simple white sweater.





That's all for now, folks!  Share your favorite summer sales in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. I do like your style. It's so hard to find modest fashions for ladies who take their faith seriously.

    Please drop by and say hello!
    ஐღLauraღஐ
    Harvest Lane Cottage
    ...doing what I can with what I've got where I am
    on a short shoestring budget!
    ~~~~~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...