Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog!  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, feminine outfit including where it was purchased in order to encourage the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to submit your photos, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!



I am back!  I actually have more pictures to share this week but have not had time to post due to my husband being very busy at work.  This is what I wore yesterday and although the pose is odd, it was the best shot of my outfit so...





I'M WEARING:

Jacket- LOFT
Skirt- ?
Top- Kmart
Shoes- Nine West





THANKS FOR VISITING!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...