Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, feminine outfit including where it was purchased in order to encourage the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to submit your photos, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!


Hello everyone!  I hope you are excited for the beautiful weather, gorgeous scenery and cozy evenings of Fall!!  We are preparing for school (Thomas will be in Kindergarten) and still working on the house on and off.  Here is an outfit I wore recently and really like the colors.  Not a great picture but at least I got one on here today...!







I'M WEARING:

Skirt- Thrifted
Sweater- LOFT
Top- Merona
Shoes- The mall somewhere if I remember




THANKS FOR VISITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...