Pages

Monday, August 8, 2016

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, feminine outfit including where it was purchased in order to encourage the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to submit your photos, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!


We had such a busy weekend.  Our van finally broke down for good with engine problems and so we replaced it on Saturday.  Car shopping is so exhausting but I am glad to have a vehicle again.

Sunday was my nephew's Baptism and we were honored to be his Godparents.  This is what I wore.  I found the dress at Gabriel Brothers for $3 and bought an extra one to lengthen the lining which was short.  The fix was simple and cheap and I got a nice dress for $6!













I'M WEARING:

Dress- New York & Company (Gabriel Brothers)
Cardigan- Gabriel Brothers
Shoes- Payless
Pearls- Gift





THANKS FOR VISITING!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Colette! Thank you for mentioning us in your blog post. Your outfit looks great! Buying 2 dresses at $3 each is amazing and not to mention a great idea! We hope to see you again soon!

    --
    Gabe's (Gabriel Brothers)
    http://www.mygabes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress, and what a clever idea to add length!

    Christina
    www.ourwoodhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...