Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2016

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, feminine outfit including where it was purchased in order to encourage the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to submit your photos, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!


Thanks to some beautiful submissions from Theresa and Lisa, I have not posted pictures of A Weekend In Feminine Dress for awhile which means today I have two outfits to show you!  We have been so busy around here; the time really does seem to fly.  I am so ready for fall fashion but it's still 80's here so trying to wait...  Let me know if you all have any ideas for transitioning into fall when it's still warm fashion wise.







Sweater- Goodwill (NWT $80 from Ann Taylor)
Blouse- Consignment I think?
Skirt- From a friend, Valleri
Bow Shoes- Goodwill











Sweater- Consignment
Skirt- Valleri (George brand)
Shoes- Second hand (Etienne Aigner)





THANKS FOR VISITING!!

2 comments:

  1. The first outfit is my favorite of the two. That bright coral sweater looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...