Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Weekend In Feminine Dress: More from Theresa and Lisa!

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, feminine outfit including where it was purchased in order to encourage the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to submit your photos, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!


I hope everyone had a relaxing labor day weekend.  This is our official first week of school!  We are homeschooling Thomas (5) this year for Kindergarten and so far so good.  So needless to say, we've been busy.

Anyway, thanks again to Theresa and Lisa we have some beautiful pictures for Weekend In Feminine Dress!  Their outfits are so creative and feminine and I am very happy to share them below with Theresa's message.





"Here's a couple more pictures if you'd like to use them.  Lisa and I like to color coordinate sometimes, but it was not planned today, it just happened! :)  Our outfits are once again mostly from second hand stores.  The items that are not, are as follows:
My fascinator - Ross
My sandals - DSW
Lisa's necklace - Walmart
Lisa's sandals - Fred Meyer
God bless, Theresa"













Thank you again, ladies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...