Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

My Favorite Feminine Fall Finds!

Ladies, I am here today with what is probably my very favorite post of the year!  And that is...Fall Fashion!!!  I am so excited about these beautiful things and hope you enjoy looking as much as I have.




This jacket amazes me.  I love the simple quality cut and lovely color for fall.




What about a classic double strand pearl necklace for special occasions?




If anyone is searching for a formal gown, Dillard's is the place to go.  I love this dress (and twenty others on their website which are shockingly quite modest)!





This skirt has been on my list for years.  It is warm, seems flattering, and comes in many colors.  What more could you ask?




I just love the silhouette of ponchos.  This one looks toasty.




I just saw this dress today and fell in love!  In my opinion it is perfection.




I've had my eye on these booties from Chadwick's of Boston for awhile now.



This peplum top looks like elegance itself.  It even has a velvet ribbon with a little bow!




Maude Skirt from Boden, which looks very warm and comfortable.  Am I the only one to love those heeled boots as well?




And a matching Kate Spade wristlet, why not?  Perfect finish to any fall ensemble.







THANKS FOR LOOKING!  WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE FEMININE FINDS THIS FALL?  LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!

1 comment:

  1. You are right, I enjoy looking at the dresses so much. All you have posted is beautiful. I liked the ponchos and wristlet very much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...