Pages

Monday, December 12, 2016

A Weekend In Feminine Dress: This Week In Photos

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, feminine outfit including where it was purchased in order to encourage the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to submit your photos, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!


Below are a couple of pictures from yet another busy week!  We did so many great things in the past few days but unfortunately I did not get many photos.  Actually taking good pictures is going to be my goal for the rest of this season, let's see how that works out...



St. Nicholas Day!  They were all a bit nervous when I reminded them he doesn't bring treats to naughty children.  But somehow they qualified for his list.  Beatrice and Rebecca's dresses are both hand-me-downs from friends and their shoes were brought by St. Nicholas (bought by my Mom).











And here is a very non-professional photo of my everyday look.  I think I've actually shared all of these items on the blog before.  Layers provide a little extra coverage (not to mention warmth).  It seems most of my clothes right now are red, black and grey; maybe I need to work on that?  But it's nice for Christmas anyway! 




I'M WEARING:

Red Top- Old Navy
Grey Top- My sister?
Skirt- Max Studio






THANKS FOR VISITING!

5 comments:

  1. Your children are so sweet! Love the Christmassy spirit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, me too! Christmas is so much fun with kids!

      Delete
  2. You look lovely as usual. The children are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! Keep up the great work you do here! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...