Pages

Monday, December 26, 2016

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, feminine outfit including where it was purchased in order to encourage the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to submit your photos, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!



It's still Christmas so I hope you're still celebrating!  Today my husband was off work so we visited his family to exchange gifts.  This worked out well for us this year since it was much more relaxing to visit our families on separate days and much less exhausting.  Here's what I am wearing:






Yesterday at my family's house the children did a Nativity play which my Mom arranges every Christmas.  It is very informal, especially now that we have so many little ones.  It basically consists of her reading the story while the children dress up.  Nevertheless, everyone has grown to love this family tradition.

















A week ago was Beatrice's 4th Birthday and she got this goose purse from one of her aunts.  I think it is adorable:





A few weeks ago we had our only snow so far, so we took advantage of it:








Thanks for visiting!  Many Christmas blessings to you and your families.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...