Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, feminine outfit including where it was purchased in order to encourage the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to submit your photos, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!



Happy and blessed New Year 2017!  This year is the 100th anniversary of Our Lady of Fatima and also a year of imminent great events.  Prayers are immensely needed for the conversion of nations, for the Church and for the salvation of souls.

This is what I wore yesterday.  I actually wore this same pink top last week; my sister gave it to me recently and it's my favorite color, although probably more appropriate as we get closer to Spring.  The brand is Old Navy Maternity.  The skirt is also one of my favorites, an older design by Motherhood.  I purposefully planned a slow weekend as we are all a bit tired out still from Christmas.  We went to Mass, took a walk for the first time in awhile since we finally saw a little sunshine, had a nice simple dinner and played some card games in the evening.  That's my favorite kind of Sunday..









I'M WEARING:


Top- Old Navy Maternity
Cardigan- Motherhood
Skirt- Motherhood
Boots- Franco Sarto







THANKS FOR VISITING!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...