Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2017

A Weekend In Feminine Dress: LONG OVERDUE!

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, feminine outfit including where it was purchased in order to encourage the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to submit your photos, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!


Yes I know it's been awhile, dear readers!  I am so sorry for neglecting The Catholic Lady Blog but life this past month has taken over yet again.  Between sickness and crazy weather and feeling exhausted, posting any pictures let alone taking them just hasn't happened...  But I'm back again with an even stronger resolution to keep this blog going!  I hope you are all well and I do think about you so often!


What has happened over this past month?

I've grown quite a bit larger!
(This is going to have to qualify for Weekend In Feminine Dress this week...sorry?)



Our floors are still dirty and our babies happy!



This ladybug turned 3!



He saved my life- or at least my sanity- multiple times, per usual!



We enjoyed a lovely (simple) dinner for St. Valentine's Day!  It's amazing how little it takes to get the children excited about a feast day.



Let me know how you all have been!  I will be back soon with some ideas to further the great apostolate of femininity!




THANKS FOR VISITING!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back! Been busy posting some modesty posts, the last one goes live in a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to see you and your family again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your posts and your blog! I hope you are feeling good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...