Pages

Monday, March 6, 2017

A Weekend In Feminine Dress: Special Guest, Beatrice!

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, feminine outfit including where it was purchased in order to encourage the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to submit your photos, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!


I'm back finally with some pictures for A Weekend In Feminine Dress!  Beatrice wore this cheerful dress to Mass yesterday after I broke out a few of their Spring clothes last week.  We've had some days where the weather is in the 60's and then it will drop back down for a few days, only to get warmer again!

My husband was working all weekend so our son Thomas who is five took the photo of my outfit.  I think he did a pretty good job!  I have about 4 weeks left to go before the baby...I have little hope that he will come early since all my others were full term, but I'm ready whenever he is!

I am excited to visit with a few friends this Wednesday at our Lady Day outing!  If you haven't heard, it's a great opportunity to support the apostolate of Christian womanhood and counter the radical feminist Women's March movement







She removed a few layers when it got warmer, this is my typical way to keep the girls comfortable in quickly changing weather.


BEATRICE IS WEARING:

Dress- The Children's Place
Pink Cardigan- The Children's Place
White Shirt- Gap Kids
Boots- Hand-me-down









I'M WEARING:

Sweater- LOFT
Skirt- Motherhood Maternity
Black Shirt- Great Expectations Maternity






THANKS FOR VISITING!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...