Pages

Monday, March 20, 2017

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, feminine outfit including where it was purchased in order to encourage the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to submit your photos, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!



Here is a picture of what I wore yesterday, lots of green for St. Patrick since we're still celebrating along with St. Joseph!  Also, happy first day of Spring!  There is so much to look forward to- beautiful weather, getting outside, fresh foods and Easter!

I am going to try hard to get some better pictures this week to share on the blog.  I am wearing the same things over and over at this point but I can still try!  The girls have been enjoying their Spring clothes and I would love to post about the things we've found to be helpful to dress girls beautifully (mostly layering).









I'M WEARING:

Skirt- Motherhood
Sweater- Ann Taylor LOFT
White Top- Old Navy Maternity
Scarf- Gift




THANKS FOR VISITING!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, harmonious colors, and the scarf dresses it up so nicely. I know what you mean about wearing the same things over and over! I have a handful of dresses and a couple skirts I still fit into (23 weeks along, getting a big belly!). Some of them, however...are getting shorter because of my belly growing. I am trying to figure out how to use my sewing machine (a thrift store find), and I can't wait to add some length to those dresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a good idea! Send me some pictures of the dresses when you do it. I want to see how you lengthen them!

      Delete
    2. OK I will! How are you doing by the way?

      Delete
    3. Good! 2 more weeks until I'm due, so very excited!

      Delete
  2. I just came upon your blog. It is such a nice place to visit. You are a wonderful writer and you have such wise words.

    Blessings!

    Hasi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pretty scarf you're wearing! Blessings <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking of you. I pray all is well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...