Pages

Monday, July 17, 2017

A Weekend In Feminine Dress: Rehearsal Dinner

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, feminine outfit including where it was purchased in order to encourage the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to submit your photos, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!


We are still enjoying a busy, wonderful Summer!  My husband's brother got married on Saturday so we travelled down to West Virginia for the weekend.  It was such a nice time!  However, if I'm being honest, it's even better to be back home again, catch up on laundry and give the kids some proper sleep.

Here is what I wore to the rehearsal dinner.  I found this dress second hand and added the blue material around the hem to make it a little bit longer.  It is originally from Chadwick's of Boston (a favorite brand).  The shoes I was excited to find on clearance at DSW the very first time I walked into their store!







I'M WEARING:


Dress- Chadwick's of Boston
Cardigan- Gabe's
Shoes- DSW (Kellie & Katie brand)





THANKS FOR VISITING!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...