Pages

Monday, July 3, 2017

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, feminine outfit including where it was purchased in order to encourage the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to submit your photos, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!


We are finally settling into our new house and I am so thankful for a (little bit) calmer life.  This summer is just flying by.  I need to remind myself to breathe and enjoy it amidst the busy times.  Father's Day we spent at my sister's new house with family.  That was really fun for the kids since she has a nice porch with lots of outside toys, like a water table!  They loved it.

Last Sunday we attended the First Mass of a good friend who is a new priest for our diocese.  It was a very special occasion and this picture is of what we wore.

We tried to get outfit pictures yesterday too since I really liked the dresses the girls were wearing...but they didn't turn out.  So I am planning to get them to wear the same dresses next week and post.  As much as I am enjoying dressing the girls, I am at the point where I am returning to my regular size but don't have many nice clothes that I can find from last Summer.  So I need to do some shopping but don't have any time at all to actually go to the store.  So maybe online shopping is my answer?  I really don't like buying clothes without being able to see them first.  Any ideas?

What are you going to wear for the 4th of July?  I  usually try to dress the kids in red, white and blue!  We are hosting a big party and everyone around here is getting pretty excited about the water balloons, BBQ and fireworks plans!!






I'M WEARING:


Jacket- Banana Republic (old)
Skirt- LuLaRoe maxi (Gift from my sister)
Top- Kmart (I think? old)
Shoes- Consignment


BEATRICE and REBECCA:


Purple Dress- Hartstrings
Grey Sweater- Baby Gap
Purple Flower Dress- Bonnie Jean
White Sweater- Cherokee
Black Dress Shoes- The Children's Place
White Ruffle Socks- Gymboree








THANKS FOR VISITING!

7 comments:

  1. You all look great! Love that little purple dress!:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! I found it marked down to $4 at a consignment store.

      Delete
  2. So nice to see pictures of you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go online to "Christopher and Banks" they have some good clothes and good prices. They are always running sales and if you sign up for their emails they will Alert you and send you coupons. I love ordering from them online and do it all the time. Their clothes run true to size and they have a lot of nice pieces - especially on cotton blends which I'm partial to in the summer!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the tip! There is actually an outlet store near me which I have not visited for years. I need to go look!!
      Blessings,
      Colette

      Delete
  4. Beautiful family :) What are the boys wearing?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...