Pages

Monday, July 10, 2017

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, feminine outfit including where it was purchased in order to encourage the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to submit your photos, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!


This weekend flew by because we were so busy!  Saturday was a birthday party for my niece and nephew.  We went there to drop off the three older kids who stayed overnight with my Mom and then my husband and I left for Cleaveland, OH.  I wish I could say it was for a vacation, but actually we were joining a group called America Needs Fatima to protest a blasphemous play being performed there called the Testament of Mary.  Pray in reparation for this event because it is truly outrageous.  It is intolerable that such a horrible public attack on Catholics is allowed in the name of "free speech"!  Thankfully, there were about 150 attending the protest who stayed for about 2 hours to pray and we saw few if anyone enter the theater.

We didn't get back home until around 1AM Sunday morning so I was a little tired and choose something simple to wear to Mass where we met Thomas, Beatrice and Becky with my Mom.  I really love this dress Beatrice wore too.








I'M WEARING:

Top- New York & Company
Skirt- I made
Shoes- Consignment



BEATRICE is WEARING:

Dress- Heartstring's
Shoes- The Children's Place




THANKS FOR VISITING!


1 comment:

  1. God bless you for taking part in that protest. And I like the skirt you made!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...