Pages

Monday, July 31, 2017

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, feminine outfit including where it was purchased in order to encourage the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to submit your photos, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!


This weekend was relaxing and we finished a few projects around the house on Saturday.  There is still so much to do, but I'm trying to focus on the positive.  I even finished painting a small table red which I've been meaning to do for awhile!  That was lots of fun.

Here is one of my favorite outfits.  My sister used to wear this dress to our German club events and then she gave it to me!  I just love these dresses, I would wear them every day if I could!









THANKS FOR VISITING!!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...